TITLE: Office Manager
The Office Manager will be responsible for keeping the Forest ReLeaf administration running smoothly and add capacity to various Forest ReLeaf efforts. The position will report to the Executive Director but work closely with the entire staff to support program needs, database management, accounting support, and special projects. This will be an office position but may involve field support at the nursery, partner meetings, and community projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Database management (donor tracking, volunteer hours, activity tracking)
- Basic accounting and coordination with contract accounting services
- Public correspondence (manage mail/answer general email box and phones/greet visitors)
- Process payroll and benefit administration
- Office logistics and system administration
- Social media and website support
- Note taking and meeting support
- Maintain records and reports for various programs and grants
- Provide administrative support to Program Managers
- Coordinate outreach event scheduling
- Support organization’s special events and fundraisers
- Manage development of outreach, engagement, and marketing materials for distribution
- Staff outreach table when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with office equipment and software.
- Comfortable with social media, print and electronic publications.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, DonorPerfect, Google Office Suite, Eventbrite, Paypal, WordPress, and Square preferred.
This position is currently a part-time position for 20-30 hours/week. Some evening and weekend work will be required. Starting pay range is $18/hr-$22/hr. Full-time position with benefits may be considered for an ideal candidate. Use of personal vehicles for organization-related travel will receive mileage reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
The first round of interviews is anticipated to be the week of November 28, 2022. Position open until filled.
Posted October 20, 2022. Forest ReLeaf of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer.