Priority ReLeaf is a special program serving financially underserved neighborhoods as well as communities struggling to replant trees after major disasters. Forest ReLeaf is providing thousands of free trees to Joplin to aid in their reforestation efforts. Since 2011, Forest ReLeaf has also supplied more than 1,300 trees to the cities of Weldon Spring, St. Ann, Ferguson, and Bridgeton as a result of tornados.
Forest ReLeaf of Missouri is actively involved with reforestation efforts in Joplin. Learn more about Joplin Reforestation.
Priority ReLeaf Facts:
- Free, grant-funded trees available to qualified applicants each spring and fall for planting on public or not-for-profit property in financially underserved communities in St. Louis City and County
- Over 14,000 trees distributed since 1995
- Ideal for high-need park, school, municipal and not-for-profit plantings
- Trees are balled and burlapped, or container trees of various sizes
- Planning and planting advice is provided